Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Downloading video files from I phone 13 to Lenovo laptop

Having just moved from an Android phone I am really struggling with an easy method to download videos from my i phone 13 to a laptop via a usb cable.Some of the smaller videos download ok but even then I cant play any of them on Windows Media player . The particular file my lap top wont even recognise is large 6.5gb and over 1 hr long so maybe there is a limit on download size from an i phone? I can watch the video fine on phone. I have also tried downloading the specific video from Photos app direct to Google Drive and this doesnt work either. There is enough space on both drives .I am reluctant to use I cloud and sync everything as I would have to pay for extra storage is this the only way round it? However having initially looked at this as well says my version of Outlook is not supported by i cloud and I would have to upgrade.Any advice welcomed .I know it is a learning curve but it is so frustrating as ease of playing with photos and videos is important to me and it was so easy on Android. Tried so many options from googling but I am none the wiser so reaching out here see if anyone can help.

Posted on Jul 8, 2024 12:33 PM

There are no replies.

Downloading video files from I phone 13 to Lenovo laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.