You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sound distortion using bluetooth microphones - Rode and DJI

I use my iphone 15 pro max to gather professional broadcast interviews using a Rode microphone set up: Rode receiver and 2 transmitters are connected to Rode AI which splits the sound using Rode's supplied USB C - UBC C cable into the iphone. I used this set up for three years with the iphone 12 pro and had no problems. With the new iphone the set up usually works fine most of the time. BUT on most shoots there is an intermittent sound distortion which sounds like a sampling issue. Interviewees' voices sound higher and robotic. I have to unplug and replug and turn off and on to get rid of the problem. This only happens with the iphone 15 pro and I now have colleagues using DJI mics in a similar set up with the same issue. We think it's specifically an iphone 15 pro problem -- possibly the C- C cable into the AI Micro. Can anyone suggest solutions? It's frustrating that it's intermittent and we can't recreate it back at base.

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 9, 2024 2:19 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Sound distortion using bluetooth microphones - Rode and DJI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.