Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Airpods NEVER want to connect to my Macbook unless i reboot

I've been having this issue with my 2020 Macbook Pro. Ever since i bought it, Any Airpods or BT device i try connecting will just keep showing me the loading symbol and never connect unless i reboot the mac. So everytime i want to use my Airpods pro i gotta reboot it. Anyone else have this issue? It's irritating as heck cause my macbook is ALWAYS updated to latest software, i've been through three different sets of airpods since i've had it and still the same issue. I've done reset my bluetooth devices, unpair and pair again everything in the book i've tried and no solution.

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Jul 9, 2024 8:21 AM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2024 9:23 AM in response to geoalex999

geoalex999 wrote:

I've been having this issue with my 2020 Macbook Pro. Ever since i bought it, Any Airpods or BT device i try connecting will just keep showing me the loading symbol and never connect unless i reboot the mac. So everytime i want to use my Airpods pro i gotta reboot it. Anyone else have this issue? It's irritating as heck cause my macbook is ALWAYS updated to latest software, i've been through three different sets of airpods since i've had it and still the same issue. I've done reset my bluetooth devices, unpair and pair again everything in the book i've tried and no solution.

see if there is anything here—

Switch AirPods between Apple devices - Apple Support

for issue you can submit that feedback to Apple here: Product Feedback - Apple

Airpods NEVER want to connect to my Macbook unless i reboot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.