You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPadOS 18 is now available

Explore new ways to work with Apple Pencil, discover new experiences in apps, and customize iPad even further. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

External microphone, recording, and playback issue

I have connected my external USB microphone that is blue.yeti to the iPad Air five and while screen recording, I recorded the audio now when the microphone is connected to the iPad, I play the recorded file. I cannot hear any audio when I disconnect the microphone from the iPad, I can hear the audio. What settings could be changed so that I can listen to the recording without disconnecting the external microphone. I contacted Apple support over the telephone, and I don’t know what he did, and it started working, but again once I restart the iPad, it has stopped working. Can anyone please suggest what can be done?

iPad Air (5th generation)

Posted on Jul 31, 2024 12:44 AM

There are no replies.

External microphone, recording, and playback issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.