You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Family Sharing among different regions

Different regions have different prices for iCloud — that’s why it isn’t possible to share iCloud among different regions — seems logical at first glance,

but why doesn’t Apple allow to buy and share iCloud for your family at the highest among all the family members’ regions price? That way Apple doesn’t lose money because of the region fraud and we still can deprive our parents of difficulties with iCloud subscription management…

If there are some difficulties with this solution, then why doesn’t Apple allow the organizer to buy regional versions of subscriptions for the family members?

I want to spend money on Apple services for my family, but cannot — what an absurdity?

Anyway, as you may have guessed, I and my family are in different regions, and I cannot share my iCloud with them anymore. So what is the next foreseen by Apple step? I neither can pay for their regional versions from my account, nor buy and share with them the priciest (in our case American) version — what should we do?

Should we dissolve the family? Or is it possible for them to somehow buy an iCloud for themselves in detour of a family organizer, while remaining a part of the family for the location function? And if so, then how (link to the instruction or something)?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 1, 2024 1:26 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud Family Sharing among different regions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.