You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock a locked iphone without computer nor FindMyIphone

I have recently found my old iphone that I would want to make my backup phone just in case but I have forgotten the password and I don't have a computer to recover it, I also don't have the device connected to any findmyphone so that's a big no. is their any way I could reset my old iphone with a computer nor findmyiphone?

iPhone SE (2nd generation)

Posted on Aug 10, 2024 3:45 PM

1 reply

Aug 10, 2024 4:00 PM in response to xoxelenaa

xoxelenaa wrote:

I have recently found my old iphone that I would want to make my backup phone just in case but I have forgotten the password and I don't have a computer to recover it, I also don't have the device connected to any findmyphone so that's a big no. is their any way I could reset my old iphone with a computer nor findmyiphone?

No, there is not. If you don't have a computer, you'll have to visit someone who does, or go to an Apple Store to use a computer there. You will still need to know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password, even if you find access to a computer.

Here are the directions you must follow --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode, use your Mac or PC to reset it - Apple Support

How to unlock a locked iphone without computer nor FindMyIphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.