You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't install Apple Devices App downloaded from Microsoft store. Previous solutions do not work

When I go to the Microsoft store and locate the app, it shows that the app is "Owned" (I don't know what this means and certainly can't find any evidence of it on my computer)

What I have tried:

• Going to the Store by using the Microsoft Stores App on my computer
  • Going to the Store by using my web Browser
  • I confirmed that I am running Windows 10

In both cases, when I choose "install", it blinks one time, but nothing downloads. Nothing shows up on the screen as downloading, nor does anything show up in my downloads folder

I have tried restarting my computer, and doing both steps above and nothing happens.

1. Is there an alternative way to download the Apple Devices app for Windows?
  2. Is it possible that it is not installing because it already exists on my computer (since it shows up as "owned)?
  3. Here is where I have looked: a. Start: list of Apps....none for Apple Devices b: Settings - Mobile devices c) desktop d) Task Bar

I desperately want to get divorced from Itunes. Could really use some help with this!

David

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 30, 2024 12:44 PM

There are no replies.

Can't install Apple Devices App downloaded from Microsoft store. Previous solutions do not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.