You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

How do I turn off classic invert on my iPhone?

My phone automatically goes into classic invert, which leaves a negative screen. It could be laying on the counter somewhere and do it by itself. I know how to turn it off, but I don’t know how to keep it from coming back on by itself. Please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 17

Posted on Sep 10, 2024 8:10 AM

1 reply

Sep 10, 2024 8:33 AM in response to MsDixie10

MsDixie10 wrote:

My phone automatically goes into classic invert, which leaves a negative screen. It could be laying on the counter somewhere and do it by itself. I know how to turn it off, but I don’t know how to keep it from coming back on by itself. Please help.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

if a restart does not solve your problem proceed restarted the iPhone ie power off/on...

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Reset or a Force Restart,

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - identify potential hardware and software issues

How to put your iPhone in diagnostics mode - Apple Support

the current stable release, including bug fixes iOS 17.6.1

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How do I turn off classic invert on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.