You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Recommend me a safe & best mp3 converter for Mac?

Hi, all, I'm looking for a best MP3 converter for Mac. I have a lot of music files that need to be converted to MP3 format, but after looking for several tools, I found that some of them have slow conversion speeds and some have average output quality.

I want to ask if you have any recommended MP3 conversion tools? I hope it is easy to operate, fast in conversion speed, and most importantly, there should be no obvious loss in sound quality. If there is a free version or a reasonable fee, it is also acceptable. Thank you for your suggestions!

Mac Pro (2023)

Posted on Sep 18, 2024 3:03 AM

2 replies

Sep 18, 2024 3:06 AM in response to Tina_birds

If you want to find a free conversion method, you can try iTunes. Its built-in conversion function is also very useful. You only need to import the music file and then select the output format as MP3 in the settings. The operation is also relatively simple. Although there are no advanced functions, it is enough for basic sound quality and conversion needs. If you only convert occasionally, iTunes can handle it!

Recommend me a safe & best mp3 converter for Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.