You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

will apple intelligence be available in switzerland?

Hi all,

So apparently apple intelligence won't be available in the European Union because of their DMA rules and regulations.

But what about Switzerland? It's not part of the EU so it should be OK but i have not been able to find a clear answer if it will be available there or not.

Same question for the other iOS 18 features like mirroring.

Thank you.

PS: I know it will originally only be available in english and not in french or german.

Posted on Sep 18, 2024 2:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2024 3:26 PM

Yes, everyone in Norway and Switzerland will get Apple Intelligence, Because Norway and Switzerland are not in the eu and eu laws dont apply to them.

6 replies

Sep 18, 2024 2:54 PM in response to JDOE_CH

I have not seen anything definitive, only in the negative. Apple has said that Apple Intelligence will not be available in the EU nor in China. So one would assume that it will be available in Switzerland, but until iOS 18.1 is released or Apple puts out a definitive list of support countries, we can't be sure.

Sorry, but we're all pretty much as uncertain as you are.

Regards.

will apple intelligence be available in switzerland?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.