Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing list of address

Hello,
I have a list of 500 collected email addresses which are too many to import separately. They are typed names separated by a comma, stored as a text file.
How to I add them to my address book without having to add separately?
Thanks!
Berlin Artist

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Aug 26, 2010 9:42 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2010 5:50 AM in response to macjack

Thanks, but I still haven't figured it out. I am not sure how good my list of .csv email addresses are. (SOme have name fields included others don't) there are no line breaks. Can I save the text file a certain way that will make it possible for address book to import this list as individual vcards? Is there software that does it for me?

Aug 29, 2010 4:00 PM in response to nic_berlin

nic_berlin wrote:
I am not sure how good my list of .csv email addresses are. (SOme have name fields included others don't) there are no line breaks. Can I save the text file a certain way that will make it possible for address book to import this list as individual vcards?

Not AFAIK. If it won't import your .csv files, it doubtful you can import as vcards.
Software? You can look, there's software for just about anything but again not that I know of.

User uploaded file
-mj

Importing list of address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.