You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Recording TD27 USB Audio Out to an M1 Mac Mini running Studio One. Having Two odd problems.

The first issue is that all of the drum hits when played back just sound like raw pad hits (ticks and taps instead of drum sounds). Besides the individual USB L-R channels for the individual drums I do also have the main audio out L-R running to my StudioLive 32SC and those are recording fine into StudioOne (StudioLive is set up as an aggregate device with the TD27 and StudioLive is providing the clocking).

The second issue is that with all the USB inputs I am getting double hits. I don’t have monitoring turned on in StudioOne so not sure what is going on there.

If anyone out there has experienced any of these problems or has an idea on how they might be addressed I would be very appreciative.

Mac mini, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 29, 2024 9:50 AM

There are no replies.

Recording TD27 USB Audio Out to an M1 Mac Mini running Studio One. Having Two odd problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.