You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Two Simple Fixes for Google Sheets and Scrolling on iPad Pro (M1)

I couldn’t reply to the previous discussion (here’s the link: iPadOS 16: Safari touchpad / mouse scroll… - Apple Community, so I’m sharing my solutions in a new post.

For those of you still hanging in there with this issue, I wanted to share two workarounds I’ve found for Google Suite on my iPad Pro (M1).

The first one is for the annoying zoom problem in Google Sheets. To fix this, just set the sheet’s zoom to 75% using the Google Sheets menu (not Safari’s). The downside is you’ll have to reset it to 75% every time you refresh the page.

The second solution, which has been a game-changer for me, is switching to the ARC browser. It doesn’t quite match Safari when it comes to managing tabs and spaces, but the overall experience is just like using Google Sheets on a desktop, and it never misses a beat when it comes to scrolling.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 18

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 3:50 AM

There are no replies.

Two Simple Fixes for Google Sheets and Scrolling on iPad Pro (M1)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.