You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

icloud backup without restore automatically deleted

Hello Apple Support Community,

I am reaching out in desperation and hope. Recently, I lost my device and in a panic, I locked and erased it using Find My. fortunately , I found my phone, but now my world feels shattered. My precious data, 280GB worth, seems irretrievable—it’s not even in the Recent Deleted folder of iCloud.

This data means everything to me—cherished memories, vital information—and I’m heartbroken at the thought of it being gone forever. If there’s any way, any software, any method to recover this, I would be eternally grateful. Please, if anyone can help, it would mean the world to me.

Thank you in advance for your kindness and support.

---

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 5:51 PM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2024 6:13 PM in response to Abhi7478

Abhi7478 wrote:

Hello Apple Support Community,

I am reaching out in desperation and hope. Recently, I lost my device and in a panic, I locked and erased it using Find My. fortunately , I found my phone, but now my world feels shattered. My precious data, 280GB worth, seems irretrievable—it’s not even in the Recent Deleted folder of iCloud.

This data means everything to me—cherished memories, vital information—and I’m heartbroken at the thought of it being gone forever. If there’s any way, any software, any method to recover this, I would be eternally grateful. Please, if anyone can help, it would mean the world to me.

Thank you in advance for your kindness and support.

---

Did you not backup your data to icloud or itunes?

Did you not sync data to the cloud or email provider?

If no to both there is no recovery, no software can retrieve the data.

icloud backup without restore automatically deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.