You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Multiple keychains and not working correctly

Hi, I have a Macbook Air 2024 M3 with 8gb RAM and 512gb memory. My memory is getting full and I have been trying to make more space. Stupidly I asked an AI how to do this and was told to go to library and delete all the cache files. I did this and created so many problems that I had to re-install the OS. Since them my Keychain hasn't worked properly. I have tried to fix it and seem to have created even more key chains (7 I think) and it seems that some passwords are stored in different key chains. Every time I restart the laptop I have to enter password after password to get everything online and working. Does anybody know how I can fix this? Get back to one keychain, and move passwords stored in the other keychains all back into the original one?

MacBook Air 15″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 25, 2024 11:38 PM

There are no replies.

Multiple keychains and not working correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.