Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Revolution theme changes from opening to chapter selection

The title of the project is "Spring 2010" created in FCE4. Spring 2010 appears revolving on the opening screen. On the chapter selection screen, the revolving text is "Revolution | Chapters." How can I put Spring 2010 there. There is only one drop zone and it is filled. Thanks

4G MacBook Pro 15 in. (late 2008), Mac OS X (10.6.3), 250G and 500G Ext HDs; FCE HD 4.0.1; CS 5

Posted on Aug 26, 2010 9:15 PM

9 replies

Aug 26, 2010 9:35 PM in response to Dr. Dave

Hi Dr. Dave

Welcome to apple discussions. Strange. Mine works fine for both when the first Menu title is selected (turns light blue) and then I type in the new title and click outside. Shows up in both the Revolution Main and also in Chapters. See below.

click here
User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Assuming it's DV 16:9 Widescreen, did you follow these steps?

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1611

User uploaded file

Message was edited by: SDMacuser

Aug 26, 2010 11:10 PM in response to Dr. Dave

Seems a bit odd. If it were my mac (and assuming all chapter markers work normally when previewed) I'd be tempted to re-install iDvd if repairing permissions and disposing of iDvd's preferences failed to resolve this matter.

Quit iDvd and go to your Home folder > Library > Preferences and drag and drop the plist for iDvd to the the trash. Restart your mac.

com.apple.iDvd.plist

Hope this helps but if not just come on back.

User uploaded file

Message was edited by: SDMacuser

Sep 27, 2010 4:00 PM in response to Dr. Dave

I just had the same problem and spent over an hour trying to figure this one out. Checked here and found this thread. Then, I had the idea to try and switch my movie to another theme. I clicked on Themes and chose the sunflower theme ( Very weird result considering it was my husband and his band inside sunflowers!) In this theme it allowed me to change the chapter page title. When I switched back to Revolution Theme it transfered over. Yeh!. Hope this is useful to someone else. Now if I could just get the sound to work on the chapters page - it only works on the main menu page!

Revolution theme changes from opening to chapter selection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.