Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Revolution theme changes from opening to chapter selection

3530 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2010 5:23 PM by SDMacuser RSS
Dr. Dave Level 1 Level 1 (145 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 26, 2010 9:15 PM
The title of the project is "Spring 2010" created in FCE4. Spring 2010 appears revolving on the opening screen. On the chapter selection screen, the revolving text is "Revolution | Chapters." How can I put Spring 2010 there. There is only one drop zone and it is filled. Thanks
4G MacBook Pro 15 in. (late 2008), Mac OS X (10.6.3), 250G and 500G Ext HDs; FCE HD 4.0.1; CS 5
  • SDMacuser Level 6 Level 6 (13,585 points)
    Hi Dr. Dave

Welcome to apple discussions. Strange. Mine works fine for both when the first Menu title is selected (turns light blue) and then I type in the new title and click outside. Shows up in both the Revolution Main and also in Chapters. See below.

click here

Assuming it's DV 16:9 Widescreen, did you follow these steps?

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1611

Message was edited by: SDMacuser
    G5 Dual 2 Ghz+3 SDrives/Sony TRV900/Nikons/6FWHDs/PS7/iLife09/FCP5/DVDSP4/Touch, Mac OS X (10.5.6), One PC (Intel Dual Core w/ i.Link) running Windows Vista and 5 Macs
    Seems a bit odd. If it were my mac (and assuming all chapter markers work normally when previewed) I'd be tempted to re-install iDvd if repairing permissions and disposing of iDvd's preferences failed to resolve this matter.

Quit iDvd and go to your Home folder > Library > Preferences and drag and drop the plist for iDvd to the the trash. Restart your mac.

com.apple.iDvd.plist

Hope this helps but if not just come on back.

Message was edited by: SDMacuser
    G5 Dual 2 Ghz+3 SDrives/Sony TRV900/Nikons/6FWHDs/PS7/iLife09/FCP5/DVDSP4/Touch, Mac OS X (10.5.6), One PC (Intel Dual Core w/ i.Link) running Windows Vista and 5 Macs
  • PJSkye Calculating status...
    I just had the same problem and spent over an hour trying to figure this one out. Checked here and found this thread. Then, I had the idea to try and switch my movie to another theme. I clicked on Themes and chose the sunflower theme ( Very weird result considering it was my husband and his band inside sunflowers!) In this theme it allowed me to change the chapter page title. When I switched back to Revolution Theme it transfered over. Yeh!. Hope this is useful to someone else. Now if I could just get the sound to work on the chapters page - it only works on the main menu page!
    Mac OS X (10.4.8)
    Did you happen to use purchased iTunes audio within your iDvd project? If so, iTunes is often DRM protected. Might want to try burning the audio to a CD first and then using the CD to import into iMovie or iDvd as an aiff.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.