Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless illumninated keyboard k800

hi

i know that the logitech illuminated keyboard work with mac even it it say on logitech homepage it does not but. i like to know if anyone have try the new wireless illumninated keyboard k800

on there mac

macpro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Aug 28, 2010 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2010 11:36 AM

I'll let you know as soon as mine gets here from Logitech. My year old Logitech keyboard died and it is no longer selling the DiNovo model. The rep said I could pick my replacement from their store. The rep was an Apple user and he suggested the K800 as a replacement. It shipped today so I will have it in a week and will let you know of my experience with the K800 on my iMac.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2010 11:36 AM in response to cannondale

I'll let you know as soon as mine gets here from Logitech. My year old Logitech keyboard died and it is no longer selling the DiNovo model. The rep said I could pick my replacement from their store. The rep was an Apple user and he suggested the K800 as a replacement. It shipped today so I will have it in a week and will let you know of my experience with the K800 on my iMac.

Oct 2, 2010 5:40 AM in response to cannondale

for me it works. since nearly 2 weeks.

The volume buttons works out of the box.
And the buttons F13-F15 are also working on "Print, Scroll and Pause".
So i redefined the lighter/darker button's for the brightness of my imac to F14/F15 and so it also works. Thats all what i need and so i love this keyboard, but it'Äs strange to press the windows button for cmd 😉

but remember... the position of the cmd & alt buttons are changed so you must "learn it again" 🙂

wireless illumninated keyboard k800

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.