Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can iTunes sync albums from two iPhoto Libraries to one iPhone?

I've got multiple iPhone libraries. In one of them I've got an album of iPhone wallpapers. How can I keep those photos on my iPhone, even when I'm syncing from a different iPhoto library?

iPhone 4, iOS 4

Posted on Aug 28, 2010 9:50 AM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2010 12:41 PM in response to outtacontext

You can't.

Photos can be transferred from one computer only and from only one iPhoto library.

The same applies when manually managing photo storage on a computer without an application. When manually managing photo storage on a computer - creating folders for select photos, etc., you can create a parent folder that will include the named folders of photos that you want transferred to your iPhone followed by selecting the parent folder under the Photos tab for your iPhone sync preferences with iTunes. If you select a different parent folder or a different folder of photos outside of the previously selected parent folder that was transferred to your iPhone, the previously transferred folders of photos in the original parent folder selected will be removed from your iPhone first.

Can iTunes sync albums from two iPhoto Libraries to one iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.