Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes U - Lectures split into different albums?

How do you go about combining separate lectures (i.s. tracks) into the same album (i.e. iTunes U class)? I can do it for music just fine by making sure all the tracks have the same Album Artist and Album names, but for iTunes U, it keeps splitting some of my lectures into multiple albums (e.g. ECON 159 Game Theory from Yale, 9.20 Animal Behavior from MIT) so that I have 2 "albums" for ECON 159 and 3 "albums" for 9.20.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 29, 2010 6:24 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2010 9:36 PM in response to kmh2011

So I figured out a way around this, which is to change the "Media Kind" of lectures downloaded from iTunes U from "iTunes U" to "Music." Then I can be as OCD as I want and change the names/titles so that they are uniform with other lectures I download. This also lets me organize iTunes U content into playlists that work on my iPod/iPhone (before these playlists worked on iTunes but not on my iPhone).

iTunes U - Lectures split into different albums?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.