Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Right-angle and/or extension cable for headphone jack (TRRS)?

3477 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2010 8:08 PM by plaupunk RSS
Helicon Twist 2008 Level 1 Level 1 (80 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 30, 2010 11:52 AM
I'm looking for either this...

or this...

... with one major difference: Both the male and female plugs must be TRRS, i.e. like the plug on the iPhone stereo headset (3.5mm, stereo sound + mic + remote control).

Note that I am not looking for a TRRS to TRS adapter, which is all I can find via Google.

Does any such animal exist?
MacBook Pro 13 UB; Mac Mini 2010, Mac OS X (10.6.4), I still miss the iMac desklamp design


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)


  • This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.