Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! Itunes cannot restore my Ipad (3G Wifi) shows error 14

i sync my app in my itunes and it goes smoothly. later i found there is notice shows "it has new version of ipad software" i decided to make the update. then, there is a error and said cannot finish the update. i reconnect the ipad and itunes. itunes asked me to restore the ipad...i have to do so...but after the progress bar went a little. the restore "freezed" and cannot finish.

i tried to updated my itunes to version 10. it still doesn't work. what should i do...**

my sysytem is windows XP.

thanks you...

Windows XP

Posted on Sep 9, 2010 3:02 AM

6 replies

Sep 9, 2010 5:47 AM in response to meganchl

is your ipad jailbroken and do you happen to have the wi-fi sync application from cydia on your ipad and pc when i was trying to go to ios 4 turned out wi-fi sync that was on my pc was blocking the update after i removed the program from my pc everything worked fine....... if this not exaclty the same situation there might be something similar......

Help! Itunes cannot restore my Ipad (3G Wifi) shows error 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.