Skip navigation

Appointments "Wrong" in List View

1783 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2010 12:04 AM by shnooklefritzer RSS
Daniel Flynn Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 14, 2010 10:36 AM
I've had a very strange problem since I've been on OS 4.x.

Many of my calendar entries appear on the wrong days/dates in List View. If I tap to edit the event, or switch to Day or Month view, the information is fine (correct), so I don't know how this could happen. This makes the List View totally useless.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone suggest a solution?
iPhone 4, iOS 4
  • iSlaw Calculating status...
    Sep 28, 2010 12:50 PM (in response to Daniel Flynn)
    I have the same problem. The only work around I have found is to open the event, make some sort of change and then close the event. Even this is spotty at times. I usually go into the "Start and Ends" section, make a change (without saving it) and then it usually shows up on the correct day. I don't know what the deal is.
    iPhone 3GS, iOS 4
  • lizlooney Calculating status...
    Oct 31, 2010 10:23 PM (in response to Daniel Flynn)
    I have this problem, too. It started happening for me after switching to OS 4.x.

I had an event at 10AM on August 20, but in List view, that appointment shows on August 19. It's really frustrating because I used to use List view most of the time.

I took screen shots of this problem, but I don't know how to post them.

-Liz
    iPhone 3GS, iOS 4
  • shnooklefritzer Calculating status...
    Nov 1, 2010 12:04 AM (in response to Daniel Flynn)
    I have the same problem where by the iphone ical changes the time after I enter it on the start end box it appears differently on the actual cal details. Has anyone got an idea what to do??
    mac mini,iphone 3gs, iOS 4

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.