3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2010 12:04 AM by shnooklefritzer
Daniel Flynn Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
I've had a very strange problem since I've been on OS 4.x.

Many of my calendar entries appear on the wrong days/dates in List View. If I tap to edit the event, or switch to Day or Month view, the information is fine (correct), so I don't know how this could happen. This makes the List View totally useless.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone suggest a solution?

iPhone 4, iOS 4
  • iSlaw Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I have the same problem. The only work around I have found is to open the event, make some sort of change and then close the event. Even this is spotty at times. I usually go into the "Start and Ends" section, make a change (without saving it) and then it usually shows up on the correct day. I don't know what the deal is.
  • lizlooney Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I have this problem, too. It started happening for me after switching to OS 4.x.

I had an event at 10AM on August 20, but in List view, that appointment shows on August 19. It's really frustrating because I used to use List view most of the time.

I took screen shots of this problem, but I don't know how to post them.

-Liz
  • shnooklefritzer Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I have the same problem where by the iphone ical changes the time after I enter it on the start end box it appears differently on the actual cal details. Has anyone got an idea what to do??