Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect Wireless Mouse & Keyboard to Macbook Pro

Is it possible to connect wireless mouse and wireless keyboard to macbook pro, or it need some setting or some devices

Dell Latitude D500, Windows 7, 1.3 Ghz Cntrino - 2GB Ram - 80 GB HDD

Posted on Sep 19, 2010 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2010 7:11 AM

Khalid Khudair wrote:
Is it possible to connect wireless mouse and wireless keyboard to macbook pro, or it need some setting or some devices

Your Macbook Pro has Bluetooth capability. Get a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, turn on the computer's Bluetooth radio, pair the keyboard and mouse with the computer, and you are all set.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2010 7:11 AM in response to Khalid Khudair

Khalid Khudair wrote:

Your Macbook Pro has Bluetooth capability. Get a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, turn on the computer's Bluetooth radio, pair the keyboard and mouse with the computer, and you are all set.

Nov 13, 2010 7:34 AM in response to Network 23

So, it's possible to connect to multiple devices simultaneously with bluetooth, right? I mean, I could also have my mobile phone connected?

But something doesn't make sense. If you close the lid of the MBP it goes to sleep, so, I guess the bluetooth goes to sleep as well, right? How is possible to wake the computer with the keyboard/mouse then?

I appreciate your help, before I commit my €140 for a keyabord and mouse.

Connect Wireless Mouse & Keyboard to Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.