Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 Camera Problem [blue haze in the images] Where to get support? SG

Hello,

I recently ordered an iPhone 4 from Apple Online Store in Singapore, and just received it yesterday.

I have the problem with my iPhone 4 as the camera got blue haze in the center of the image, So i need to go for repair or replacement.

Apple website only provides support information for those who purchased with the carrier in Singapore. But not provide any support information for those who purchased in the Apple Online Store.

So, I need to ask where to get repair or replacement for iPhone 4 in Singapore for those who purchased online?

*Best Regards,*
Bright

iPhone 4, iOS 4, iPhone 4 Camera Problem

Posted on Sep 26, 2010 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2010 12:22 PM

If there isn't an Apple store or stores in Singapore or if you don't live nearby a store if an Apple store or stores are available and if AppleCare isn't available in Singapore, then the official carrier for the iPhone in Singapore handles iPhone exchanges under warranty if an exchange under warranty is required.
14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2010 12:22 PM in response to brighty2006

If there isn't an Apple store or stores in Singapore or if you don't live nearby a store if an Apple store or stores are available and if AppleCare isn't available in Singapore, then the official carrier for the iPhone in Singapore handles iPhone exchanges under warranty if an exchange under warranty is required.

Sep 26, 2010 12:32 PM in response to brighty2006

In countries where the iPhone is sold officially by Apple, if there are no Apple stores and if AppleCare is not available in a particular country, then the official carrier for the iPhone handles iPhone exchanges under warranty. If there is more than one official carrier for the iPhone in a particular country where there are no Apple stores and where AppleCare is not available, the carrier being used with your iPhone handles an exchange under warranty.

If there is an Apple store or more than one Apple store available in Singapore and there is an Apple store nearby, why do you think you can't get support from the Apple store? If there is an Apple store available in Singapore - one that is nearby, you certainly can get support from the Apple store.

Sep 27, 2010 4:49 AM in response to anxanywhere

You can go to any Apple store to determine/confirm if your iPhone has a hardware problem and requires being exchanged under warranty - if no change after restoring your iPhone with iTunes as a new iPhone or not from your iPhone's backup, which you can do with iTunes on your computer and if no change after doing so, more than likely your iPhone requires being exchanged under warranty, your iPhone can or will be exchanged under warranty in the country where your iPhone was sold officially by Apple only.

Apple's warranty is honored by Apple in the country where an iPhone is sold officially by Apple only.

Sep 27, 2010 8:12 AM in response to Allan Sampson

I went to Apple Store, They don't hold the responsible for support and repairing. I have to go to Apple Authorized Service Providers Which has only one places in Singapore only (FOR iPhone, not including iPod and others apple products)!!.

But, I already called Apple Technical Support and still waiting for their response, as they are going to check with the Engineer about the problems here.

Message was edited by: brighty2006

iPhone 4 Camera Problem [blue haze in the images] Where to get support? SG

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.