Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I create individual pages with iWeb?

Hello,
Couldn't find anything on this topic because I may be using the wrong terminology but here is what I am trying to do. I have created a number of different videos for individual clients and I would like to post them using iWeb if possible. However, when the clients log on, I would like them to be able to see a single web page with their own video on it and that's all. I do not want the clients to be able to see the other client's files or view other videos. Is this possible? On my personal iWeb page, each page has a link to all the other pages spread across the top of the webpage which is fine for my personal page, but, again, I don't want clients to able to access each other's pages. If iWeb won't do this, I'll take any suggestions on the best way to get this done.

Thanks,

John

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 5:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 7:11 PM

You can put the videos on different pages and give each client the URL for that page.

For each video page, go to the Page inspector and uncheck the boxes next to Include page in navigation menu and display navigation menu.
2 replies

Can I create individual pages with iWeb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.