Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MobileMe Calendar Problem Help ASAP!!

Hi Guys

I'd appreciate some advice with this pretty annoying problem. This is an iPhone 4 problem not a mobile me so I'd appreciate it if the MOD does not move this.

My MobileMe calendars do not appear to be syncing anymore, problem only just started. I've tried deleting the account on the phone, reinstalling it, syncing through iTunes doesn't work because it says the calendar is in use, even though it's not. Tried everything.

Can anyone help out please?

Thanks!

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Sep 29, 2010 8:15 PM

6 replies

MobileMe Calendar Problem Help ASAP!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.