Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it possible to modify the query string for an exiting custom feed?

Anyone know where the feed definitions are kept? I assumed it was in db.sqlite3 but I'm thinking it's more complicated than that. I want to modify a query string without having to create a new feed and this seems like it should be trivial. I hoped it would be as simple as changing the title of a podcast (e.g. navigate to podcastshared/Contents/YYYY-MM-DD/UUID.../Contents/Resources/Metadata/propertie s.plist, change the title, then run pcastconfig --sync_library).

I can do a sql update on the query field in the feeds table in db.sqlite3 but I think the feed is just 'cached' in db.sqlite3, as the query doesn't seem to change, even after pcastconfig --sync_library ....does anyone know. Is any of this stuff documented?

xserve, Mac OS X (10.6.4), podcast producer

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 1:50 PM

There are no replies.

is it possible to modify the query string for an exiting custom feed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.