Previous 1 2 3 4 Next 45 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2015 10:59 AM by Akhil.rvn
brian.tani Level 1 Level 1
I've deleted the game from iTunes and from the iPhone, and it still shows up on the Games List. How do I remove games I have uninstalled? Is it possible?

I don't want anything do with it anymore, and having the game show up on the list is rather annoying, given that I didn't like it in the first place (hence it being uninstalled).

MC605BZ, iOS 4
Solved by Mindzi on Oct 9, 2010 11:03 AM Solved
You just have to delete the app on the iPhone itself (rather than via iTunes) and it will ask you if you want to remove it from Game Center as well!
  • brian.tani Level 1 Level 1
    Oh, I should add that this topic is not covered on the iPhone iOS 4.1 Manual.
  • Mindzi Level 1 Level 1
    I would like to know the answer too!
  • Mindzi Level 1 Level 1
    You just have to delete the app on the iPhone itself (rather than via iTunes) and it will ask you if you want to remove it from Game Center as well!
  • brian.tani Level 1 Level 1
    Thanks... I hope on the next update this little hiccup should be resolved.

Perhaps a way to - from Game Center itself - to unlink any installed games, or at least detect games that have been unistalled and give an option to remove them as well. Without having to do what I did, which was install again and uninstall from the iPhone as Mindzi suggested.
  • Wolvonic Level 1 Level 1
    Yeah, I STILL have that issue. I would delete the app and it doesnt ask me if I want to remove the gamecenter feature. Ive tried it at least 10x for each app(On 4th Gen iPod Touch with the latest OS available)
  • wk1992 Level 1 Level 1
    I have deleted games from my ipod (IOS4.1) but it has not been removed from the game centre profile, is it possible to remove it as reinstalling and deleting still does not give me the ability (or option) to remove the data from the GC profile.
  • idanno67 Level 1 Level 1

It worked for me.

I re-installed the game using the appstore on my iPad, then deleted it by touching and holding the icon until it started to jiggle, it asked me if I wanted to delete data on the leadership board. My iPad was NOT connected to iTunes.

I dont know if this helps, but I then shut down and re-started my iPad and the game in game center was gone.

I have the latest IOS 4.3.3 (8J3)

I would also suggest that you then delete the game from iTunes before you connect your device, so that it doesnt sync the app again.

Hope this helps you all.

• DarienW Level 1 Level 1

I noticed 2 games that doesn't give you the option of removing themselves from Game Center when you delete the App:  King of Fighters-I and Samurai II.

Anyone know any way to remove them from Game Center?  Thanks

• kzz Marcel Level 1 Level 1

Same for PAC-MAN and REFLOW.

I want to get rid of those.

• will930128 Level 1 Level 1

I've got the same problem. Most problems can be solved by reinstall apps and delete it again, choose remove from game center option. But some of them still remain. Besides, some apps doesn't exist anymore. I think it's necessary Apple should give an option in game center can that game center can remove game records itself.

• nf8513 Level 1 Level 1

I have the same problem. I deleted a game from my iPhone and when asked if I wanted to delete all Game Center data, I said yes. However, that now deleted game still appears in my Game Center list. Also, this game is no longer available in the App Store so I cannot reinstall and remove it again to see if that works. Hopefully Apple creates an option to remove specific game data directly from Game Center. If anyone knows a fix, please let me know.

• ithanhnhoc Level 1 Level 1

• nf8513 Level 1 Level 1

I did that but it still did not remove the game from Game Center. And the game is no longer available for download in the US so I cannot reinstall the game and try again.

• mosley1 Level 1 Level 1

Has anyone figured out how to do this? I have over 20 games that I would like to remove from game center.

Previous 1 2 3 4 Next