Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you paste a picture from the internet into pages

is it possible to copy + paste a picture from the internet into pages? when i try to pase into pages it doesnt give me the option to paste!! PLEASE HELP

IPAD

Posted on Oct 7, 2010 4:18 PM

4 replies

Oct 7, 2010 4:34 PM in response to ipad help

It s easy. First i touch and hold an image in Safari. A menu comes up and I selected Save Image. I then went to the Photo app and found the saved image. I touch and hold and get option to copy. Then I go to a Pages document and touch for a short time and lift an option come up. I touch the option that says paste and the save photo gets inserted.

Feb 20, 2015 12:10 PM in response to ipad help

It all seems very hard work, i have been used to using MS Publisher, where I can click on a photo on the Internet, copy and paste straight into Publisher. It seems to me that in Pages I first have to save into i photo, then using media button , insert photo into pages, just not user friendly.

in fact having been a Publisher user, I generally find that Pages is not a good replacement at all.

Feb 21, 2015 5:07 AM in response to philipfromhoniton

philipfromhoniton wrote:

It all seems very hard work, i have been used to using MS Publisher, where I can click on a photo on the Internet, copy and paste straight into Publisher. It seems to me that in Pages I first have to save into i photo, then using media button , insert photo into pages, just not user friendly.

in fact having been a Publisher user, I generally find that Pages is not a good replacement at all.

You have posted in a forum for Pages for the iPad in a thread that ended 5 years ago. I suggest you go this this forum and ask a new question about how to do what you want:

Pages for Mac

how do you paste a picture from the internet into pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.