Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is Zinio the only Magazine App?

for my Ipad, is Zinio the only Magazine App? or are there other ones?
Have a comic reader, but played with the Zinio, and I don't really like it, since you can't delete your magazines of of it, and some other painfull things.

Thank you

Ipad 64Gb Win7 64bits, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 13, 2010 6:28 PM

5 replies

Oct 14, 2010 8:30 AM in response to pka4916

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you CAN delete magazines you don't like or want anymore in your library on the iPad. When you are in your library, in the upper left hand corner, you will see an "Edit" button, tap on that button and it will take you to the screen where you can easily delete and/or restore your publications.... and just select "Done" once your all done. 🙂

Hope this helped.... sorry you were unsatisfied about your magazine, hope you will find something you like! The iPad is such a world in it's own.... that it will take FOREVER to know everything on there.... I, personally like the Zinio app, I've got quite a lump-sum of magazines on there.

BTW, if you like any other magazines, search for them individually... be surprise what we come across.... I highly recommend Nat Geo... they even got their own app.... 🙂

Cheers!

is Zinio the only Magazine App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.