3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2015 12:10 PM by Paul Boyer1
Njmike Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Hopefully I can explain this well enough for someone to understand and get an answer.

I like to fall asleep watching a group of episodes to a TV show on my iMac in iTunes.
My problem is, every time a episode ends, I have to manually click to start the next episode.
Is there a way I can have all the episodes play in succession automatically without having to get up to click to play a new episode every 23 mins?
  • Jolly Giant Level 7 Level 7 (25,440 points)
    have you tried creating a playlist of those tv shows ?

if you put the shows in a playlist, iTunes should play them one after the other continuously.

JGG

• queer1 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

This used to happen on its own, but i have finally had to resort to Jolly Giants method.  It really is annoying to have to do that.  I now have countless unnecessary playlists as a result.

• Paul Boyer1 Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)

How do I do that?  I am in My TV Shows, in the spread-sheet type display.  So, now how do I make one of these “playlists,” and where would it appear?  Are there directions for this anywhere?

It seems that playlists are supposed to be made using tiny controls in the lower left corner of the iTunes window.  But those controls only show up for music, not for videos (including TV shows) — at least not in the latest version of iTunes.  But maybe I am wrong, and there is a special trick (an undocumented technique).  But actually, everything in iTunes is undocumented: there is no comprehensive manual.