Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Non-stop play of TV Shows on iTunes

Hopefully I can explain this well enough for someone to understand and get an answer.

I like to fall asleep watching a group of episodes to a TV show on my iMac in iTunes.
My problem is, every time a episode ends, I have to manually click to start the next episode.
Is there a way I can have all the episodes play in succession automatically without having to get up to click to play a new episode every 23 mins?

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 11:42 PM

3 replies

Feb 3, 2015 12:10 PM in response to Jolly Giant

How do I do that? I am in My TV Shows, in the spread-sheet type display. So, now how do I make one of these “playlists,” and where would it appear? Are there directions for this anywhere?

It seems that playlists are supposed to be made using tiny controls in the lower left corner of the iTunes window. But those controls only show up for music, not for videos (including TV shows) — at least not in the latest version of iTunes. But maybe I am wrong, and there is a special trick (an undocumented technique). But actually, everything in iTunes is undocumented: there is no comprehensive manual.

Non-stop play of TV Shows on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.