Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing photos from Mobile me gallery.

I created a Mobile me gallery. Shared the gallery with a friend who added his photos to my gallery.

Now, I want to import his photos in my iPhoto library, not just view them.

Thank you.

iMac i7 27", Mac OS X (10.6.4), iPhoto 9 - ilife 11

Posted on Oct 31, 2010 9:08 AM

3 replies

Nov 1, 2010 2:15 PM in response to rmillsnyc

I am having a similar issue-- I have iphoto 08, but I thought that any photos uploaded from someone else would automatically sync with the mobileme gallery in iphoto. All i get is the empty box with "pending " underneath" And when I click to sync a message appears that says they could not be synced:

+Your MobileMe account information is not correct. The provided login or password is not valid.+ ( My password is fine and works everywhere else)

I have not done this before-- is there something else I should be doing?

Thank you for any suggestions.

Nov 2, 2010 6:42 AM in response to rmillsnyc

Hey rmillsync -

I am having the exact same issue and of course am having to put together a highlight video based on the pictures that I am waiting to finally "sync". I tried to just move pictures over and it told me I had to import them. I keep clicking on the specific mobileme gallery, and it just continues to say "pending" and tries to update the sync. It's ridiculous. I let it run all night and nothing.

Here's my issue:
Mobileme gallery contains some of my own iPhoto library for others to download
Same gallery has doubled in size from others uploading their own pictures
All I want to do is grab all of these (that I don't have) and import them since it forces me to import before working with them

If I try to bring them all over, will it recognize the ones that I originally uploaded as gallery as a duplicate? I am going to try and pick the ones that aren't mine, but if iPhoto would handle this it would be easier.

Importing photos from Mobile me gallery.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.