3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2011 5:26 AM by vicki999
rmillsnyc Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)
I created a Mobile me gallery. Shared the gallery with a friend who added his photos to my gallery.

Now, I want to import his photos in my iPhoto library, not just view them.

Thank you.

iMac i7 27", Mac OS X (10.6.4), iPhoto 9 - ilife 11
  • gpoitras Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I am having a similar issue-- I have iphoto 08, but I thought that any photos uploaded from someone else would automatically sync with the mobileme gallery in iphoto. All i get is the empty box with "pending " underneath" And when I click to sync a message appears that says they could not be synced:

+Your MobileMe account information is not correct. The provided login or password is not valid.+ ( My password is fine and works everywhere else)

I have not done this before-- is there something else I should be doing?

Thank you for any suggestions.
  • mike8712 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Hey rmillsync -

I am having the exact same issue and of course am having to put together a highlight video based on the pictures that I am waiting to finally "sync". I tried to just move pictures over and it told me I had to import them. I keep clicking on the specific mobileme gallery, and it just continues to say "pending" and tries to update the sync. It's ridiculous. I let it run all night and nothing.

Here's my issue:
    Mobileme gallery contains some of my own iPhoto library for others to download
    Same gallery has doubled in size from others uploading their own pictures
    All I want to do is grab all of these (that I don't have) and import them since it forces me to import before working with them

If I try to bring them all over, will it recognize the ones that I originally uploaded as gallery as a duplicate? I am going to try and pick the ones that aren't mine, but if iPhoto would handle this it would be easier.
  • vicki999 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    When you are in iPhoto and you see all the photos that are currently in your mobileme gallery - just highlight the pics you want to import and drop them into your Photos Library. You will see your number of photos jump up.

I hope that helps.