2540 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 3, 2010 6:08 AM by MGW
You really need those discs. You can either buy a BLACK retail version of Leopard and use that or you can call Apple at 800-767-2775 and for a nominal fee they will send you the proper discs for your model. You will need the serial number, which you can find on the bottom of the foot of your computer. Do not buy any grey discs, they are machine specific and will not work on yours. In the meantime, try starting by resetting the PRAM and the SMU
1. Shut down the computer.
2. Unplug the computer's power cord.
3. Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
4. Release the power button.
5. Attach the computers power cable.
6. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
You need to make sure also, that the software that comes with your Flip is compatible with the OS version you are running.
Let us know how you make out,