Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Book order problem communicating with apple???

Hi, I am new to macs and have recently got one with ilife 11 on it, all I am really interested in is the the iphoto as i wanted to make a photo book.

I created a book which i'm quite pleased with by the way, but every time i click on the buy book i get the message *"There was a problem communicating with the Apple Online Store. Please try again"*

I have been trying for 2 days at various times but still get the message, everything else seems to work fine.

It is not a internet problem because I tried it in several places but get the same message.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance. 😉

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4), 2009

Posted on Nov 4, 2010 8:52 AM

10 replies

May 15, 2011 11:00 PM in response to Montana04

I have the same puzzling problem (iphoto 9.1.3 (607)) and no idea how to progress. It is my first book order with iphoto 11.

My LittleSnitch firewall is correctly setup, I can see iphoto trying to connect to store.apple.com which briefly reacts, so that is not the issue.

I get the same error when trying to order prints.

Thus I believe the issue must be linked to the account info, but my other apple interactions, such as buying on itunes all work perfectly.

Any ideas?

I would hate to recreate this urgent book gift in a generic online print service.

Book order problem communicating with apple???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.