Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GPS app that tracks walk through city over dif days showing all tracks

Hello, can someone help me finding an GPS app that allows me to track my walks through SanFrancisco.

My plan is to walk/bike the entire city over the course of a few months

I would like to be able look at all my previous walks at the same time on one map. Do i need an app that saves to gpx and and then somehow overlay them all at the same time on my macbook?

I would also like to see the previous walks on the iphone so i dont repeat an area that I have walked.

Any app suggestions? thanks

Posted on Nov 7, 2010 10:53 AM

2 replies

Nov 9, 2010 11:33 AM in response to Jason Gallagher3

check out cyclemeter by Abrivio. Its $5 I think but pretty cool. You can set it up for walking, biking, driving, and a few other types of activities. It tracks distance, average speed, elevation, calories used. You can export to google maps, then save it to your maps if you have a google account. Also saves as gpx attachment or url, kml, csv formats. It does a lot more, like voice updates about your workout if you are wearing earphones, but I dont use it regularly, just for dinkin around

GPS app that tracks walk through city over dif days showing all tracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.