Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Confirming multiple faces & multiple info to photos

Is there a quick way to confirm multiple faces? I have thousands of photos to confirm but "Select All" and similar approaches (with cmd, ctrl etc) to select multiple photos don't seem to work, which would mean laboriously confirming each individual photo. Surely there must be a quicker way?

Ditto, if I want to add the same info to multiple photos, how do I do that?

Many thanks

MacBook Pro 13 - MC375BA (+ Sony VAIO VGN-FW11S & VPCW12S1E), Mac OS X (10.6.4), + iphone4

Posted on Nov 16, 2010 11:03 AM

11 replies

Nov 17, 2010 2:06 PM in response to Jerry Dammers

I haven't used iPhoto '11 yet, so my apologies if my iPhoto '09 based assumptions don't work in '11.

So are you in the area where you now see a whole bunch of thumbnails of close ups of the faces you are supposed to confirm for one person and under them it says something like "click to confirm"?

If so, what happens if you click to the LEFT (not on it, but to the left) of the left most photo, continue to hold down the mouse button and drag over all the photo in that row?

Patrick

Nov 17, 2010 2:38 PM in response to PT

'11 works the same - in faces double click on a face and click on the confirm additional faces button - click outside the photos to the top left and drag to the lower right - all photos will show with a green confirm bar - if you want to reject one or more just click on them to change from accept to reject and click done

You can also select the first photo and command click the last photo to select all of them or option click on photos to selectively confirm them

LN

Confirming multiple faces & multiple info to photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.