My phone has come back from Dubai and the camera's front and back seem to be working ! Have to cut up my current sim to suit the iPhone 4 as we do not have micro sims in India as yet, shall do so and test the phone out completely.
Some negative things about the service experience
- The rear glass panel was shaking when the phone was returned on account of two loose screws
- The phone came back with a few extra scratches, it had one when I had sent it.
In the interim I was using a Blackberry ........ wonder why I waited so long ....... amazing piece of equipment.
This just happened to me today right before I left work. After hanging up my phone call, my iPhone 4 just shut off and I could not get it to turn on. I searched around and found the simple solution that seems to work just fine.
1. Plug in phone to an outlet.
2. Flick the silent/vibration button on and off several times.
3. Hold power and home button for at least 15 seconds
4. Enjoy the beautiful glow of the white apple as your iPhone restarts.