Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Activate Find My iPhone

903 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2010 5:49 AM by Michael Ludvigson RSS
Benna Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 23, 2010 5:43 AM
Hi guys, i've read on internet it's possible to use find My iPhone also on our OLD (**** apple) device! Simply we should create a mobileMe account from an iphone4 / ipod touch/ipad and use this new account on a 3gs device.

Now, the question is: the guy that helps me creating my account via hits iphone will be able to create a new account for himself or he can associate hits phone with just one acount?
PowerBook G4 1.5, Mac OS X (10.4.9)
  • Michael Ludvigson Calculating status...
    Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 23, 2010 5:49 AM (in response to Benna)
    i have 2 iphones, my new iphone 4 and my old iphone 3g that i use as an ipod. i updated the ios on the 3g and turned on the find my iphone option but when i look on either phone i only see my iphone 4. how can i set it up so that i can see my old iphone 3g, as well?
    pc, iOS 4

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.