Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent Call List not working since 4.2 update

Since updating to 4.2 my Recent call list no longer works.

Favorites, Contacts, Keypad and Voicemail buttons all respond as expected, but the Recents button just quits the Phone and returns me to the App menu/home page.

Have done a full Reset and Restore to no avail.

Really missing Missed Calls etc, kinda a fundamental feature on a mobile phone 🙂

Anyone else having this problem?

Mac Pro/MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 3:31 PM

6 replies

May 17, 2011 12:28 PM in response to Duane Morrison

Since updating my phone to 4.2.1 i now cant bring up recent calls neither!!

Ive so many missed calls but from who i dont know as whenever i press recent calls, its crashes and goes back to home page!!

Ive tried to revert back to a previous update but unfortunate for me i have done any backups 😟

I just now tried to contact apple but they wanna charge me to notify them of THEIR MESS UP!!

Theyre obviously having a joke!!

SORT IT OUT

Jul 20, 2011 6:46 AM in response to jasonfromlondon

I have had this problem since 4.2 as well. When I upgraded from my 3G to the 4G phone. And i am frustrated as can be. Apple wants to charge me as well. I asked them why they wanted to charge me for them to tell me how to fix their issue. I was told that there are not enough people having this issue to call it a bug. I say BS to that. It is a bug, many people are having this issue. I have been in the computer bussiness for 35 years and they are not going to tell me this is not an issue with their OS. I finally got around to doing a rest - erased everything and started from scratch. and that did not fix it. The only thing left, I think, is to restore as a new device. If that does not fix the issue the only thing left would be to pay extortion money to Apple and make them fix it, then take them to small claims court, or get rid of the iPhone and get a Droid. Anyone else have any suggestions???????

Recent Call List not working since 4.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.