Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Shuffle Music Playlist from Apple TV

When I go into my homeshare libray from the apple TV, then go into Music->Music Playlist and then choose any of my playlists that my music videos are in, I can play my music videos one by one. There is always the option to shuffle at the top, however when I pick "Shuffle" it displays a yellow triangle with exclamation mark in it and says "no content was found." Any idea why I cannot shuffle a playlists of music videos from the apple TV?

IBM, Windows XP

Posted on Nov 26, 2010 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2010 7:07 PM

I'm having the same issue. For some playlists, I can shuffle, but others, it won't and I get that "No content was found". I haven't figured it out yet. Has anyone else?
6 replies

Nov 26, 2015 9:29 AM in response to Smorgie

I just discovered you can shuffle playlists on ATV if you go to the playlist by selecting the machine from COMPUTERS and then drilling down to that music playlist under My Music. I was trying to do this from the Music app which is my iCloud Music Library - I have not been able to figure out how to shuffle from here.

Cannot Shuffle Music Playlist from Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.