Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Texting Issues with 4.2.1?

Has anyone else noticed the bug in the phone when you get 2 or more text messages at the same time and you read the first one that comes up on the lock screen and you type a reply and send it and it sends it to another person in your recent text messaging list?

I've had this problem since i downloaded the upgrade and i've sent the wrong messages out countless times now, It's really a big problem. Granted, i haven't said anything offensive to the wrong person, but this needs to be fixed!

MacBook Pro 15, Mac OS X (10.6.5), iPhone 4 also

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 11:49 AM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2010 12:54 PM in response to MLeardo

Hi since upgrading to version 4.2.1 (8C148), i have experienced the following issue when using SMS. If while composing (keyboard showing)a reply to a message you press the messages button top half of screen goes back to list of messages but bottom remains as keyboard. Occasionally the text box above the keyboard remains in the middle of the messages page. You are able to clear this by going back into the message. Anyone else had this issue or know of solution.

Will try O2 but wont hold my breath!

Texting Issues with 4.2.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.