Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone using Toktumi Line 2 on ipod?

If someone is using this app on an ipod touch please let me know if the ipod rings when receiving a call or a text message. I get a popup with a close button and a view button. After pressing view, the ringer can be heard with another popup for forward, voicemail and answer.

If it really works with the ipod I would expect a noise (ringing) when the Close / View box pops up otherwise how would someone know they have a call? Or a Text message?

G5 (10.5.8) and MacBook Pro (10.6.5), Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 7:53 PM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2010 6:41 AM in response to Rick Wilson

It does play a ring tone for an inbound call, and plays a different sound (like a ping on a wine glass) when you get texts.

The "view/close" popup is a limitation of the Apple OS - we have requested a better option from Apple but nothing provided yet. But you should hear ringing during that, and the ringing will continue after you hit view and the second popup with the three choices appears.

If you are not hearing them you should contact support...

Peter

Dec 9, 2010 6:47 PM in response to PeterSisson

Thanks Peter. This is actually on my daughter's ipod and she has it at school. Support suggested that she delete the app from the ipod and re-download from the app store directly to her ipod. She has done this.

I tried calling her again several times a few minutes ago. She gets the Close/view popup but NO ringing or sound until she clicks View. The sound was turned all the way up on the ipod which is loud for other things so it isn't a problem with volume.

She even didn't choose anything and let it ring until it went to voicemail so it isn't a delay issue. We really need to get this to work. We initially downloaded and registered over Thanksgiving break so her trial days are dwindling. I will not be able to have it in my hands until after the 20th so I am trying to do this over the phone with her.

BTW, she does lock her ipod but since she gets the Close/view prompt I don't think that is an issue. I also called her while it was unlocked with the same results. What do we need to try next?

Anyone using Toktumi Line 2 on ipod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.