Skip navigation

iPod Touch playlist not syncing to iTunes

43655 Views 53 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 11:40 PM by Mozzie1997 RSS
1 2 3 4 Previous Next
defmuse Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 2, 2010 1:10 AM
So I own an iPod Touch (4th Gen), and I sync it to the latest iTunes (10.2). Now, I've created a playlist (via iTunes) on my iPod, and from time to time, I like to add tracks via the ipod touch's "EDIT" option that are already on the ipod into this playlist.

Previously, when I added tracks from my ipod to the playlist via the "EDIT" option, and then later synced it to my iTunes, the songs that I added to my playlist were all there. HOWEVER, now, for some odd reason, every time I sync my ipod to my itunes, all the tracks that I added to my playlist disappear / don't show up. It's like they get erased as soon as I sync my ipod.

WHY? Anyone have a reason to why my tracks USED TO show up before, and now all of a sudden they DON'T in my created playlist?

Thanks in advance for all help and advice!
MacBook Pro + iMac Intel, Mac OS X (10.6.4)
1 2 3 4 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (2)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.