Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting a Face

Should be easy right? I've looked all over the internet for tutorials and I got several that said to just drag the face to the trash in the left column. That does not work on iPhoto 09 or 11. I get no prompt, I get absolutely nothing, it feels like it's laughing at me...

So, I'm in the Apple store trying to teach one of my students how to get rid of a face, and she figures it out on her own. She clicked on the "i" for info button (in 09) and just got rid of the name and hit done, which for some reason completely deleted the face. Now, the "i" for info doesn't exist in 11 like it did in 09, so that's not an option, there has to be an easier way...

Is there something wrong with my machine? I'm a certified apple instructor and technician so this isn't my first rodeo. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

iMac 3.06ghz, Mac OS X (10.6.3), a sweet jimi hendrix wallpaper

Posted on Dec 6, 2010 7:26 AM

3 replies

Deleting a Face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.