Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I purchase different photo books at once?

I made three different photo books and I want to order them. However, it appears that I can only order them one at a time. Is there anyway to order all three at once? I was hoping if I can order them all at once that the shipping might be a bit cheaper.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Dec 7, 2010 3:17 AM

4 replies

Dec 7, 2010 8:56 AM in response to craiger902

No you can not
http://www.apple.com/uk/support/photoservices/ordering_options/

Can I mix and match items on the same order?
Books, Cards, Calendars:
No. If you want to order several different items, you will need to place a separate order for each unique item. For example, if you want to order one book with a black cover and the same book with a red cover, or you would like to order a card and a calendar, you will need to place two separate orders. >However, you can order multiple copies of the exact same book, card, or calendar on a single order.

LN

Jan 5, 2013 2:11 PM in response to craiger902

Not sure I get it I made two calendars but I can not order them together but I can order 2 calenders of the same for the same shipping cost. I am a little upset. Then I went to create an account for this chat and usernames were hard to come by. I really think ithis is a problem with iphoto that should be resolved. I am angry but not even sure where to call and talk to a real person.

How do I purchase different photo books at once?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.