Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

File Manager & Bluetooth?

Hallo.

I have searched for a File Manager and a Bluetooth app but cant find any good one.
When i hade a undroid phone, there was very good file managers who showed the root of the phone and the bluetooth was great. The only file managers i found for iphone 4, doesnt show all my files, doesnt show my pic folder, ipod (music app), videos from buzz player, just *****, file manager is about to se all files and folders u have in the phone and to organize ur pics, music, videos in 1 place, not to have a few pics here and some there.

And the bluetooth just ***, apple show do a file manager who show all files from the root, and would be great if they could combo it whit bluetooth or something, this just ***.

is there any forum or news about this? would be great if anyway could answer.

ty

Posted on Dec 9, 2010 1:31 PM

12 replies

Dec 9, 2010 1:36 PM in response to Uchi

You cannot get access to the file structure of the iphone. It does not support disk mode and is not intended to be used as an external storage device. You cannot control the file structure of the iphone.

What bluetooth functions are you looking for?

Iphone supports stereo headsets/speakers, telephone headsets/handsfree device, come BT keyboards, some peer-to-peer apps from the apps store, and tethering ( where allowed by the carrier, you would need the plan from the carrier for this).

Dec 9, 2010 2:00 PM in response to roaminggnome

ok maby this will explain my question better or my problem.

if i have 2 music player apps installed in my iphone 4, i cant se my music on my bode music players, can only se my music on one of my music program, why? must i copy/sync the music to my bode music programs? it will take dubble size of my memory.

hope this was a better explain

File Manager & Bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.