Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare in Hong Kong

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this...
I just had a VERY BAD experience with AppleCare in Hong Kong. They made me lose all the data in my harddisk, and were very irresponseble rude (don't want to go through all the details here). Can anyone in Hong Kong tell me if that's normal? I am very very angry and want to file a complain but don't know where to go. There's no such email address on Apple's website. HELP!!!!!

iBook G4 Mac OS X (10.3.9)

iBook G4, Mac OS X (10.3.9)

Posted on Dec 13, 2005 3:22 AM

2 replies

Dec 13, 2005 7:26 AM in response to chaugut

Your best option would be to call AppleCare Support in Hong Kong. You can find the [url="http://www.apple.com/contact/phone_contacts.html"]phone number here[/url]. Apple does not post e-mail addresses for employees or departments. In the US, I would suggest you ask for Apple Customer Relations after you call, but I'm not sure there's a similar group/department in Hong Kong.

They made me lose all the data in my harddisk...

Did you not have a backup of all your files? That part is your responsibility, Apple is not responsible for anything but the hardware of the computer and the applications and operating system that shipped with it. You are responsible for backing up your own personal files. Sometimes it's just not possible to avoid erasing the drive or replacing it, depending on what's wrong with it.

-Doug

AppleCare in Hong Kong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.