Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use DxO, ACR, or Nikon Capture RAW conversion in Aperture!

Catapult seems to be the answer for those who like Aperture but prefer ACR or other RAW converters. (Although, I like Aperture RAW myself.)

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/aperture/catapult.html

“Use DxO Optics Pro, Adobe Camera Raw or Nikon Capture to perform RAW conversions with images from your Aperture library. Catapult will stack the converted images with your RAW masters in Aperture, and archive the settings used to produce the converted image for later use.

Catapult automates the process of exporting RAW files for editing and importing converted JPEG or TIFF files, while stacking the versions together to keep projects organized. support non-destructive editing, Catapult can archive sidecar files produced by Adobe Camera Raw and DxO Optics Pro, or a settings file exported from Nikon Capture. ”

iMac 27 inch 2.66 Ghz Intel Core i5, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Dec 10, 2010 11:52 AM

3 replies

Use DxO, ACR, or Nikon Capture RAW conversion in Aperture!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.