Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Touch 3g Power Button Unresponsive

OK from sometime last week when i picked up my ipod and used it for a bit. at the end i pressed the power button and it did not lock. It decides to work when it wants to but the majority of the time it doesn't. When it first started i was on IOS 4.1 then i upgraded to 4.2.1 to see if that would fix the problem. After i updated it, i still had the same problem. I got this Ipod for X-mas last year (so it has around 1-2 weeks of its 1 year warranty left. i have done all the troubleshooting things i have seen on apple.com and the internet, so i out of ideas. Can i get it replaced? or what happens here?

I am from Australia and there is no apple stores in my city/town. if that helps anything. What can i do?

COMPAQ, Windows XP

Posted on Dec 11, 2010 2:20 AM

1 reply

Ipod Touch 3g Power Button Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.