Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MS Paint for Mac

Anyone know a third party program that will perform the tasks of MS Paint? Here is the thing.....I use MS Paint for all image editing and graphic design needs. I looked at Paintbrush for Mac and you cannot "free transform" images. Meaning you can't resize by dragging corners of a selected area. Then I tried other programs and you cannot right click a web image and paste it into the workspace. It is very frustrating. I don't need the complexity of Photoshop or GIMP. I am looking for simplicity. I find it hard to believe that no Mac software will allow you to paste a google image into its workspace and resize it by dragging the corners. MS Paint did that with ease. Any suggestions?

IMAC, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Dec 13, 2010 8:49 AM

3 replies

MS Paint for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.